This page is updated regularly, so be sure to check back often! Everything listed here is something we’ve read, vetted, and/or used. We may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you) if you make a purchase via some of the links below.
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists Referral Directory: Directory of sexuality educators, counselors, and therapists in the U.S. and other countries.
- The Difference Between SM and Abuse: A succinct statement from the Lesbian Sex Mafia that clearly explains the difference between BDSM and abuse.
- Herpes Handbook: This reliable guide from a renowned herpes clinic provides up-to-date factual information on HSV-1 and 2.
- Jen Gunter: Ob/gyn Gunter strives to debunk pervasive myths and junk science surrounding women’s health. Have a question about vaginas? She’s probably answered it.
- Kink Aware Professionals Directory: A service provided by the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom “dedicated to providing the community with a listing of psychotherapeutic, medical, legal and other professionals who have stated that they are knowledgeable about and sensitive to diverse expressions of sexuality.”
- National Vulvodynia Association: While you have to pay to become a member of the NVA, there are some free resources on the site. Members receive newsletters, and educational materials, access to state-specific lists of health care professionals who specialize in this condition, and more.
- STD Risk and Oral Sex – CDC Fact Sheet: A comprehensive rundown on what STDs can be transmitted during oral and what you can do to prevent them.
- The Vagina Bible: This excellent guide to vaginal and vulvar health by Dr. Jen Gunter should be required reading for everyone who has a vagina. She explains all the medical ins and outs of the vagina and vulva and dispels myriad myths along the way.