This page is updated regularly, so be sure to check back often! Everything listed here is something we’ve read, vetted, and/or used. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases made via some of the links below (at no additional cost to you). We may also make money off some of the other links here (at no additional cost to you).
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists Referral Directory: Directory of sexuality educators, counselors, and therapists in the U.S. and other countries.
- The Difference Between SM and Abuse: A succinct statement from the Lesbian Sex Mafia that clearly explains the difference between BDSM and abuse.
- Herpes Handbook: This reliable guide from a renowned herpes clinic provides up-to-date factual information on HSV-1 and 2.
- Jen Gunter: Ob/gyn Gunter strives to debunk pervasive myths and junk science surrounding women’s health. Have a question about vaginas? She’s probably answered it.
- Kink Aware Professionals Directory: A service provided by the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom “dedicated to providing the community with a listing of psychotherapeutic, medical, legal and other professionals who have stated that they are knowledgeable about and sensitive to diverse expressions of sexuality.”
- National Vulvodynia Association: While you have to pay to become a member of the NVA, there are some free resources on the site. Members receive newsletters, and educational materials, access to state-specific lists of health care professionals who specialize in this condition, and more.
- Plan C: Up-to-date information on how to access abortion pills in the U.S.
- STD Risk and Oral Sex – CDC Fact Sheet: A comprehensive rundown on what STDs can be transmitted during oral and what you can do to prevent them.
- The Vagina Bible: This excellent guide to vaginal and vulvar health by Dr. Jen Gunter should be required reading for everyone who has a vagina. She explains all the medical ins and outs of the vagina and vulva and dispels myriad myths along the way.